News & Tips
Home – feature 2A – Sports
Can’t wait to play again? Reduce your down-time after an injury.===== Did your injury happen suddenly or come on over time? Is your injury very recent, or long-standing but still affects you. The answer to these types of questions dictate how your physiotherapy treatment should be approached.
We have the experience and latest knowledge in assessment and diagnosis of sports injuries, along with ‘hands-on’ management techniques to assist recovery and prevent injury. =====REQUEST APPOINTMENT READ MORE *****
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using the Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel
- Hydrotherapy for Women
- Hamstring Strains Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Do I need an MRI for my back?
- Posture Tips - Standing Desk
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life for our patients. We provide high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.