News & Tips
Home – feature 2D – Core & Posture
CORE & POSTURE
These are integral to keeping the alignment and stability of your spine.===== We are designed to have an “S-shaped” back, rather than a “C-shaped” one. If we can establish a gentle S-shape with our posture, and maintain it with our core, then we are well on the way to reducing back and neck, along with shoulder, hip and knee pain. Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga, and specific exercises can help. =====REQUEST APPOINTMENT READ MORE *****
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using the Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel
- Hydrotherapy for Women
- Hamstring Strains Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Do I need an MRI for my back?
- Posture Tips - Standing Desk
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life for our patients. We provide high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.