News & Tips
Home – feature 2E – Dizziness
Vertigo is a balance disorder… the sensation of dizziness, spinning or being giddy or unsteady.===== Vertigo is a very unpleasant sensation, and affects one in three people during their life. Conditions which can be assessed and treated with physiotherapy include BPPV (from the inner ear) and cervicogenic dizziness (from the neck). Treatment can be very quick and effective. =====REQUEST APPOINTMENT READ MORE *****
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using the Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel
- Hydrotherapy for Women
- Hamstring Strains Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Do I need an MRI for my back?
- Posture Tips - Standing Desk
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life for our patients. We provide high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.