News & Tips
How to use a Pilates or Chi ball
Perhaps you have seen a Pilates or Chi ball and wondered how can I use this in my Pilates or floor exercise routine? Macquarie Street Physiotherapist, Justine Trethewey explains why it’s good to use and also how to use it.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- How to use a Pilates or Chi ball
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using the Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel
- Hamstring Strains Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Do I need an MRI for my back?
- Posture Tips - Standing Desk
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life for our patients. We provide high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.