News & Tips
Using Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
WATCH VIDEO: Using a swiss ball can help improve your flexibility, core strength and balance. It can also stabilize the muscles surrounding your back and spine, improve motion and help prevent future injury. You may also find it good for sitting on while at your office desk. Try these exercises along with Justine Trethewey from Macquarie Street Physiotherapy, located in the Sydney City CBD.
If you enjoy this video, you can find more on our YouTube channel and facebook page. Alternatively you can book a private session, class or zoom class with any of our qualified physiotherapists. Macquarie Street Physiotherapy specialises in the treatment of neck and back pain. Call 02 9221 1604 to make a booking.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- 6 Ways to age proof your knees
- How exercise saved my clicky knees
- How to use a resistance band
- How to use a Pilates or Chi ball
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck Retraining & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel