News & Tips
About – APPOINTMENTS & FEES
APPOINTMENTS & FEES=====REFERRALS:
If your injury is a result of a work-related incident or motor vehicle accident you will need a GP’s referral.
All other patients DO NOT REQUIRE a doctor’s referral.
All major credit cards accepted.
HICAPS is available for on-the-spot processing of your health fund claim.
=====Request Appointment *****
|Initial Assessment||45-60 mins||$145|
|Subsequent Consultations||30 mins||$105|
|Extended Consultations||45 mins||$130|
|1:1 Core/Exercise Sessions||45 mins||$130|
|1:4 Group Core/Exercise Classes||45 mins||$45|
|Running Assessment (Current patient)||45 mins||$130|
|Running Assessment (New patient)||60 mins||$145|
|1:6 Tai Chi Classes||45 mins||$30|
|Hydrotherapy 1:1||30 mins||$65|
|Hydrotherapy 1:5 small group||45 mins||$35|
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using the Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel
- Hydrotherapy for Women
- Hamstring Strains Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Do I need an MRI for my back?
- Posture Tips - Standing Desk
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life for our patients. We provide high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.