News & Tips
Neck & Muscle Coordination
WATCH VIDEO: With the use of a laser (head torch) attached to the patients head, it keeps the head aimed at a stationary target as part of the treatment to retrain function and movement in the neck.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- How to use a Pilates or Chi ball
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using the Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel
- Hamstring Strains Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Do I need an MRI for my back?
- Posture Tips - Standing Desk
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life for our patients. We provide high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.