A commonly seen condition at Macquarie Street Physiotherapy is known as trochanteric bursitis, or mo...
News & Tips
Hip Pain and Bursitis
Back Pain and the “Slipped Disc”
Acute (recent onset) lower back pain is commonly seen at Macquarie Street Physiotherapy. 80 percent ...
New Studies on Diabetes and Recovery After TKR and Other Physiotherapy Solutions
The following two points summarize research that has been presented in the Journal of Physiotherapy,...
New: Joint Disuse as a Factor for the Onset of Osteoarthritis
Physiotherapists at Macquarie Street Physiotherapy are all members of the...
How to Improve Posture and Experience its Health Benefits
Today’s children and adults spend many hours in front of computers, ipads, and phones. Most of us ...
RECENT BLOG POSTS:
- Using the Foam Roller with Lisa Smith
- Using the Swiss Ball with Justine Trethewey
- Neck & Muscle Coordination
- Running Analysis with Simon Reid
- Surf Ski Paddling on Sydney Harbour
- Posture Tips for Travel
- Hydrotherapy for Women
- Hamstring Strains Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Do I need an MRI for my back?
- Posture Tips - Standing Desk
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life for our patients. We provide high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.